The automation feature helps in auto-applying badges to products based on established conditions
There are 5 types in Automation:
- 1.New Arrival: Show badge on new products.
- 2.On Sale: Show badge on products with discount.
- 3.Low Stock: Show badges on products with limited stock.
- 4.Out Stock: Show badge on products that are out of stock.
- 5.Custom: Show badge on products with custom filter condition.
Interface add/edit Automation
- 1.Choose a script: Select the type of Automation you want to add.
- 3.Badge Preview: Preview the badge image displayed on the product.
- 5.Matching Product: Show products that match the condition.
When an automation is created, it will be shown parameters such as: Status, execution time, edit, execute now button, cancel button.
Status: Displays the operating status of the automation. Can click to quickly change the status.
Edit: Click the 'Edit' button to edit the automation properties.
Run: Click to execute automation immediately.
Reset: Cancel automation initialization.
Last modified 7mo ago