Product badges, also known as product labels or product stickers, are an effective way to highlight products in a store.
Once you install ShineTrust - Badges & Labels app for product badges, launch the app from your Shopify Admin Dashboard.
Click into the right corner of dashboard, Return on Dashboard choose Industry
Dashboard of Product Badges
2. Search Badge:
Search badge on your interest or name
3. List Badges:
- Display the library of 1000+ pre-made badges. Click on one badge or more to choose badges.
List Badge's Feature
4. Badge Preview:
Display all chosen badges on Preview Mode according to these index below:
- Badge's Preview Image
- Badge position
- Badge size
- Badge Motion Effect
5. Editor: Provide Adjustment Badges
5.1 - Badge Queues: Display thumbnails of the selected badges. Click badge to select, click 'close' to delete
5.2 - Position: Change badge's location in 4 primary locations: top left, top right, bottom left and bottom right.
Alternatively, you can customize the location to your interest by clicking the 'expand' button at the bottom. 5.3 - Size: Change the size of the badge. Supports 3 main sizes: S (small), M (medium), L (Large). Also, you can change the custom size by dragging the ranger slider.
5.4 - Animation: Set motion effects for badge. 5.5 - Availability: Set badge display schedule. Rules:
- Do not enter start and end dates: Badge is displayed as soon as it is initialized
- Enter only start date: Badge shows from start date
- Enter start and end dates: Badge displays in the interval between 2 days
* Invalid cases:
- Do not enter the correct date and time format
- Enter a start date greater than the end date
- Enter the end date but not the start date
5.6 - Quick Tools: Display 2 icons Animation and Availability to quickly move to their positions
Quick Tools for Animation and Availability
6. Product Filters: Search Field and Product Preview
6.1 - Search Field: Search product according names 6.2 - Product Review: Click on the Eye Icon to see Product on Review with Badges.